Our in-depth tenant verification process is unmatched in the furnished monthly rental industry. With criminal history checks, credit reports, and tenant interviews, we confidently stand behind our tenants. The Property Guarantee is in place to protect rental home owners (referred to in this document as “Landlord”) and their property. If there is ever an incident where a tenant is responsible for damage to your rental property that is above and beyond the deposit, HomeSuite will reimburse up to $10,000 for property damage.
For all cases of property damage, the Landlord should first attempt to resolve the complaint with the tenant. In case of an emergency, police should be called first, then contact your HomeSuite representative.
The terms and conditions of this Property Guarantee are as follows:
- This guarantee applies to all property damage that exceeds the value of the security deposit.
2. WHEN DAMAGE OCCURS, THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS REQUIRED BY HOMESUITE:
- Photographed evidence of damage
- A police report for all claims over $1000
- Receipts or alternative evidence to provide proof of purchase and fair market value
3. Property Guarantee
- This Guarantee will cover expenses only after insurance payouts and security deposits up to $10,000 total cost
4. PROPERTY GUARANTEE EXPLICITLY DOES NOT APPLY TO:
- Personal Liability
- High value items such as: jewelry, collectables, artwork, and heirlooms, will not be protected and we suggest the removal of such items prior to renting your property.