Our in-depth tenant verification process is unmatched in the furnished monthly rental industry. With criminal history checks, credit reports, and tenant interviews, we stand behind our tenants. We want you to trust our tenants as much as we do, so we are willing to put our money where our mouth is and offer up to $50,000 in rent payments for any tenant that does break a lease. The Rent Guarantee is in place to protect rental home owners (referred to in this document as “Landlord”). You can rest easy when you have a HomeSuite tenant.
For all cases of property damage, the Landlord should first attempt to resolve the complaint with the tenant. In case of an emergency, police should be called first, then contact your HomeSuite representative.
The terms of this Rent Guarantee are as follows:
1. A GUARANTEE IS IN FORCE WHEN:
- The lease for each dwelling unit covered by this Guarantee has been signed by Landlord with HomeSuite listed as broker or HomeSuite as tenant.
- Lease has been signed by tenant
- Agreement is entered for each lease, not a blanket guarantee for Landlord or rental unit.
- Lease is legally enforceable
- Landlord has not breached the lease in any way
- This Guarantee does not mean HomeSuite assumes other liability for tenant
3. PAYMENTS DUE TO THE LANDLORD UNDER THIS GUARANTEE INCLUDE:
- Stated rent according to the lease agreement up to $50,000
- All fixed rate fees included in the lease, including fixed rate utilities cost, cleaning fees, etc.
4. THE RENT GUARANTEE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Utilities paid based on usage
- Damage to unit, see Property Guarantee.
- HomeSuite payment is contingent on Landlord’s full cooperation in renting unit at a rent rate no higher than the rent rate payable by the defaulting tenant to any replacement tenant reasonably acceptable to Landlord based on the Landlord’s normal and customary tenant standards
- If HomeSuite overpays Landlord for rent, Landlord will reimburse until equal to balance due.
7. Deposit To Pay Rent
- Deposit will be used first to cover rent and damages before HomeSuite pays remaining balance up to $50,000.
8. Subject To Change
- The Rent Guarantee only covers the original term of the lease (not extensions) and is subject to change between leasing periods.