1. When you submit the Holding Deposit, you are committing to signing the lease and renting that property. The Holding Deposit is non-refundable unless the you do not pass the background check
or the property is unavailable for some reason. We will not refund your deposit if you simply choose to cancel.
2. If the property is not available we will endeavor to find you a suitable substitute as quickly as possible. If we cannot find an alternative that you find suitable in an acceptable time frame,
then we will, of course, refund the Holding Deposit in full.
3. You understand that neither submitting the Holding Deposit, nor Application, confirms reservation of the property. The property is only reserved once there is a fully executed lease and the
first payment due has been paid.
4. You agree to sign the lease within 2 days of acceptance. Any changes to the lease document after it has been sent for signature will incur a $50 administrative fee - this includes adding/changing tenants, updating contact information, adding parking or pets to the lease or changing dates. Please confirm all lease details. If you do not sign the lease within the 2 day deadline, the property hold will be released. In this case, we work will hard to find you an alternative property but will not be liable if unable to.
5. All parties must execute the lease and make all necessary payments before a property will be available for move in. A Landlord will refuse entry into an apartment if neither have been completed.
6. You are committing to the dates on the application when you submit it. Sometimes we are able to grant extensions but this is not guaranteed.
7. Monthly rent payments are due by the 21st of the preceding month and a 6% late fee will be applied to overdue payments.
8. All payments made by the Tenant for a Lease are non-refundable.